! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 189/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
manszar 29.07.14 - 05:42am

@ intended - 29.07.14 - 04:43am
The Palestinians are refusing peace . Israel is going to expand its military actions against Hamas . The Palestinians were warned and asked to move to sentral Gaza . If they dont move and die , it will be their own wrong doing.

Do you think if that guy in china who stood alone in front of that tank was run over by it the world would have gone. Well its his own fault. when should a people stand and fight? what did the jews do to romens? * +

intended 29.07.14 - 08:46am
Other countrys wants t join in with Hamas . They will get the same if they do . Be warned * +

john_163 29.07.14 - 11:03am
Well israel will end this mess... jst look what these ppl did in iraq beheadn 50 christians an sendn pics...an no one protestes about it.. an if a muslim is killd they bark like blind fools * +

intended 29.07.14 - 04:53pm
Israel warned people of eastern Khan Younis early today to evacuate the area . Did they ? * +

intended 29.07.14 - 04:56pm

@ manszar - 29.07.14 - 05:42am
Do you think if that guy in china who stood alone in front of that tank was run over by it the world would have gone. Well its his own fault. when should a people stand and fight? what did the jews do to romens?

Yes I agree and like all over the world , the other party is fighting back . If you are the weakest link , STOP the fighting , you will get hurt . * +

intended 29.07.14 - 04:58pm

@ ummati - 27.07.14 - 11:02pm
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/israel-destroys-another-hospital-in-gaza-no-missiles-found-in-rubble/

This is old news . There were satelite photos showing rockets been fired from the roof of the hospital . * +

1akeel1 29.07.14 - 11:47pm

@ intended - 29.07.14 - 04:43am
The Palestinians are refusing peace . Israel is going to expand its military actions against Hamas . The Palestinians were warned and asked to move to sentral Gaza . If they dont move and die , it will be their own wrong doing.

i dont think you have noticed but they have no where to go! last time i checked there was a wall around gaza..unless thats magically disappeared * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search