! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 184/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 10:40pm

@ ummati - 25.07.14 - 10:25pm
now we are witnessing savages killing babies n woman and the elderly for land and for the fun of it.

sad * +

cyberman 25.07.14 - 10:51pm
what about the men? sad * +

say.what 25.07.14 - 10:54pm

@ urvoice1 - 25.07.14 - 10:31pm
Forgetting about the rockets are we ?

Rockets what rockets * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:32pm

@ cyberman - 25.07.14 - 10:51pm
what about the men? sad

Men,boys sad * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 11:35pm
Israel's defence minister has confirmed that military plans to 'uproot Hamas' are about Gaza's gas reserves http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jul/09/israel-war-gaza-palestine-natural-gas-energy-crisis. * +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:45am
A post made by Graham Hanc*ck :

''There is nothing exceptional or heroic about a Jew standing against Zionism: many have come before me and many more will come after until Zionism and all other forms of oppression no longer exist.''~Lucas Koerner, in an email to Graham Hanc*ck dated 22 July 2014.
Please read the whole of this post and review all the links. Please don't simply react to the first, featured, one with typical internet haste before reaching a conclusion about what I am saying here. This is a complicated, agonisingly painful story.
(1) Israel claims to be a bastion of free speech and free expression in its region. How, therefore, can it explain this, which happened in 2011 but is newly relevant given current events in Gaza:

[link]http://youtu.be/WWyGlTDkT5A[/link]

I have written to Lucas Korener, the brave young man we see being beaten up in the clip. I asked him for context for what happened and he replied as follows: * +

0gypsy0 26.07.14 - 02:46am
QUOTE FROM LUCAS KOERNER'S EMAIL TO ME DATED 22 JULY 2014
''In May 2011, I travelled to I/P as part of an Interfaith Peace Builders delegation led by Anna Baltzer and Adam Horowitz. Over the course of ten days, we travelled throughout the territory of Israel/Palestine, from Hebron to Nazareth to Sderot, meeting with a plethora of Palestinian and Israeli civil society groups, including Boycott From Within, Palestinian popular committees in Bil'in and Nil'in, among many others. I was profoundly affected by what I experienced over those ten days. While I had accumulated significant knowledge about the conflict during my previous three years as a Palestine solidarity activist, none of it served to prepare me for the horrific reality of Israeli apartheid and settler colonialism which I witnessed firsthand. On June 1st, the day of my detention, we went to Hebron, which is, apart from Gaza, perhaps the most savage embodiment of Israeli occupation, where several hundred fanatical Israeli settlers have occupied the city center, ethnically cleansing all Palestinians in their midst. It was indignation in the face of the monstrous injustice that is Hebron that drove me to protest the Jerusalem Day Parade later that day. I do want to stress that, despite the enormous hype around my video, there is nothing extraordinary about what transpired that day. I simply did what I thought was right in the moment, perhaps with a naive ignorance of the potential consequences of my actions. There is nothing exceptional or heroic about a Jew standing against Zionism: many have come before me and many more will come after until Zionism and all other forms of oppression no longer exist. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search