! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 180/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
9362 25.07.14 - 09:22am
still waiting for intended's reply regarding the views of Max hastings and the warsaw uprising * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 10:07am
UNARMED CIVILIAN SHOT DOWN BY ISRAELI SNIPER: http://anonhq.com/the-gaza-a-barbaric-disposition/ * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 10:42am

@ intended - 25.07.14 - 03:18am
LOL ! It was descoverd by the UN itself and the second time it was the UN and Israel. You can run but you cant hide .

Chris Gunness, the spokesman for UNRWA - the main UN agency in Gaza tweeted: Precise co-ordinates of the UNRWA shelter in Beit Hanoun had been formally given to the Israeli army ... Over the course of the day UNRWA tried to coordinate with the Israeli Army a window for civilians to leave and it was never granted. NO ROCKETS mentioned, rather Israels refusal to allow civilians to be safe. * +

ummati 25.07.14 - 01:36pm
The Israeli army used ten families as human shields. They took over their homes and wouldnt let them escape.Home I was sheltering in with 50 others was bombed. I dont know what happened to them but my shoes soaked in their blood. We escaped to our home under the cover of the dust from the bombing. Minutes later, it was h*t by 3 artillery shells. http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/horrifying-continue-massacre.html * +

manszar 25.07.14 - 02:06pm

@ intended - 25.07.14 - 03:14am
My comment was the truth . Go bac and look for my posting about this school . Then come back and apologise , that is if you got the guts to do something like that.

the Israeli military has been caught lying again. it claims that they asked the school to be evacuated and claimed it gave a 4 hour window for this to happen. but Chris Gunness said Friday,,, I have no idea what they're talking about, We spent hours attempting to organize a humanitarian cease-fire and pause. We're very clear the IDF did not respond to our desperate pleas. If the IDF had responded, this carnage would never have happened,,,,. that's why you get caught out lying so much intended. just a bunch of lying c**ts. * +

manszar 25.07.14 - 02:10pm
and then The Israeli military accused Hamas militants of refusing to let people at the shelter leave, saying they were being used as human shields, strange how only Israel is claiming this. shows how much of a bunch of liars they are * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 03:44pm

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 02:52am
The crime lies by the people who are using them as shields and soldiers .

How can u accuse them of using human shields when you're not even considering them to be humans? * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search