! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 179/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
urvoice1 25.07.14 - 12:16am

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.07.14 - 11:18pm

People talk about a third world war..... In the future. I say that was the 39-45 war. * +

dgsn 25.07.14 - 02:53am

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 07:22pm
Lol ! hehe ... by tis time everyone that know that history will know you are spreading lies. I beg of you , please do research on the Ingun. It will help you in the feature.

What is your opinion on the Warsaw uprising? * +

dgsn 25.07.14 - 02:54am

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 07:07pm
Talking s**t again ! I have mentioned this scool some time ago when thy discovered rockets in the school for the 2nd time . If there were anyone at that school, Hamas used them as a human shield.

That is actually quite a ridiculous comment even for you. * +

intended 25.07.14 - 03:14am

@ dgsn - 25.07.14 - 02:54am
That is actually quite a ridiculous comment even for you.

My comment was the truth . Go bac and look for my posting about this school . Then come back and apologise , that is if you got the guts to do something like that. * +

intended 25.07.14 - 03:18am

@ ummati - 24.07.14 - 07:17pm
You are talking shyt, there were no rockets discovered in this school, u israelies are so used to lies and telling of lies u dnt know the truth anymore.

LOL ! It was descoverd by the UN itself and the second time it was the UN and Israel. You can run but you cant hide . * +

dgsn 25.07.14 - 04:27am

@ intended - 25.07.14 - 03:14am
My comment was the truth . Go bac and look for my posting about this school . Then come back and apologise , that is if you got the guts to do something like that.

''If there were anyone at that school, Hamas used them as a human shield.''... More that than some rockets being found in a vacant school. If civilians die according to you they are always human shields. Always. No exceptions. What about the school that was h*t that was being used as a shelter last night that killed 15 and wounded 150? If you are going to claim rockets you will need to present some evidence other than calling me stupid. * +

viking13 25.07.14 - 06:01am

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 07:07pm
Talking s**t again ! I have mentioned this scool some time ago when thy discovered rockets in the school for the 2nd time . If there were anyone at that school, Hamas used them as a human shield.

To 'discover' them would mean the troops would had got access into the school previously otherwise its guess work. So why wasnt something done while they were there? A delay in action could have meant the loss of many israelis civilians. Thats not the action of a professional army, thats neglegence. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search