! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 168/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
za1wifey 23.07.14 - 02:02pm

@ ladibud - 23.07.14 - 01:00pm
joe i could only feel insulted nd take a hard look at my intelligence if u found me to be smart, as long as u see me nd my replies as stupid, i kno i am doin ok.... u nd Intended are almost the same, as for u Aeroplane, ur stupidity amazes me, no i lie, i am used to it nd expect it of u, Hitler commttin self defence against the Jews pmpl u did outdo urself there tho.

Lol.gif this regarding aeroplanes h*tler self defence reply and Joes mentality. It amuses me that he has the audacity to insult the intelligence of others given some of the rubbish he posts. Or when he calls my replies stupid or nonsense coz then I know i must be sayin somethin right lol. * +

say.what 23.07.14 - 02:16pm
It doesn't take long for anti semitic comments to appear. Shame * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 03:58pm

@ manszar - 23.07.14 - 01:13pm
facepalm.gif how the fk can you say Israel is targeting hamas when they are warning people to get out of a area. they are not targeting hamas if they were they wouldn't be saying ,,, can you please move from this area as we are trying to kill you. Israel knows civilians are there they know they have no where to go and they have no idea they have left. so the fact that they are targeting civilian areas shows they are targeting civilians. the body count says it all

Like I said they are targeting Hamas infrastructure as well as Hamas. So by telling civilians to leave it's obvious they're not targeting then. Jeez Louise it ain't rocket science * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 04:00pm

@ ladibud - 23.07.14 - 01:24pm
actually there have been many posts nd many users have condemned muslim on Muslim killings.

Yes and I acknowledged that. But comparatively it's absolutely nothing. Atrocities on massive scales going on. A couple of posts. But by Israel is topic after topic, post after post. It's so blindingly obvious * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 04:04pm

@ za1wifey - 23.07.14 - 02:02pm
Lol.gif this regarding aeroplanes h*tler self defence reply and Joes mentality. It amuses me that he has the audacity to insult the intelligence of others given some of the rubbish he posts. Or when he calls my replies stupid or nonsense coz then I know i must be sayin somethin right lol.

I really couldn't care who u compare me to or how stupid u think I am. Besides I don't think u think I'm stupid, u just don't like my views, it u think some if my views are stupid. I don't think they are and that's why they're my views! You've posted more rubbish than a paper boy.... * +

0gypsy0 23.07.14 - 04:14pm
Mamma mia ... drama * +

miaiad 23.07.14 - 04:17pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 23.07.14 - 04:14pm
Mamma mia ... drama

who? chin.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search