! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 166/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:17am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:13am
It's obvious to anyone with abit of brains they don't just kill all but I don't expect u to understand. I mean when u say such stuff about the holocaust you're clearly thick as pig s**t

fk you. The prople who stay quiet and do what the jews tell them to do. America, europe, arabs. All guilty for having those children and women murdered. The world is fked up. We have to protest just to letthe world see the truth, and even then they don't want to see it. They call it 'sel-defence' self defence my ass. TO HELL WITH ISRAHELL!! Pigs. * +

9362 23.07.14 - 08:18am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:11am
How do u know they stole land? Because Palestinians said so u believed? What about the land given to them, the land Jews were forcibly evacuated from and given to them? Oh the place they fire rockets from. No they haven't stolen land, besides I know they would have fired it anyway, yes I know who we're dealing with!

Israel has been doing it for years,and as for jews being forcibly evacuated from land to give to palestinianslol.gif. * +

aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:20am

@ 9362 - 23.07.14 - 08:13am
and?you invade their land,bomb their houses,kill their families and you complain because children fight back against your soldiers.Hammas are loving this,they were on the decline but not now

Israel is a terrorist state , self hating Jews. Read up about the Zionist party during the third Reich they sold their own people out during the holocaust yes.gif * +

9362 23.07.14 - 08:22am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:15am
If you remember they called ahead if time to warn about the bombs. Like any normal ppl, the places were evacuated and many times no-one was killed. It's not the same enemy, not close

not always,pub bombings,bombs in bins at trahn stations,hotel bombings and others,wrong again joe * +

9362 23.07.14 - 08:24am

@ aeroplane - 23.07.14 - 08:17am
fk you. The prople who stay quiet and do what the jews tell them to do. America, europe, arabs. All guilty for having those children and women murdered. The world is fked up. We have to protest just to letthe world see the truth, and even then they don't want to see it. They call it 'sel-defence' self defence my ass. TO HELL WITH ISRAHELL!! Pigs.

and you are just as bad * +

miaiad 23.07.14 - 08:27am
... * +

aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:44am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:13am
It's obvious to anyone with abit of brains they don't just kill all but I don't expect u to understand. I mean when u say such stuff about the holocaust you're clearly thick as pig s**t

Wtf! Can you see the extent of the fear that America and Israel have played. Zionist propoganda machine. While real people die. And guess what Obama you muth* lover your hands are covered in blood just as much. You world leaders willhave a very special place in hell!yes.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search