! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 99/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
intended 24.07.14 - 07:26pm

@ 9362 - 24.07.14 - 07:57am
Dier yassin massacre,Over 100 jewish terrorists attacked palestinian villages killing over 100 people,including women and children shot in cold blood and houses were set alight.Don't forget incidents like this intended

hehe.gif I can give you reversed incedets . hehe.gif * +

intended 24.07.14 - 07:32pm

@ vybz_201 - 23.07.14 - 08:01pm
no point arguing with some Israeli citizens cos dey are brain washed by their government.. if Palestinians are so free why is their a wall around Gaza? why are people (even citizens jus sending aid from countries like england, turkey etc) refused entry into Gaza?.. Why are Palestinians evicted from their homes so Israeli people can move in to their homes?.. Yeah some Palestinians are extremists that make things worse but saying stuff like killing 1000 kids jus for 3 kids shows ur not right in the head.. When Hitler was gassing jews left right and center Palestine took in Jews.. The FACT is Israel never existed before world war 2 and was given to Jews by Britain who had no right to give someone elses land away which they don't own.. If any country should have given up land it should have been Germany.. All i can see is a country trying to get rid of all Palestinians for good so its all just a jewish state

O MY WORD ! Can a person be so stupid . I really can't believe it . Its worse than a joke. Its a sin to be alive with a brain like that . Suddenly I believe in mursay killings and it is all your doing * +

vybz_201 24.07.14 - 07:42pm

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 07:32pm
O MY WORD ! Can a person be so stupid . I really can't believe it . Its worse than a joke. Its a sin to be alive with a brain like that . Suddenly I believe in mursay killings and it is all your doing

your the dumbass, i'd love to put idiots like you in Gaza cos people like you aint needed in this world.. Stop replying cos ur making yourself look stupid and narrow minded.. ive read most of the bull you've put in this post and it don't interest me one bit.. move along and argue with someone who actually wants to waste their tym speaking to an airhead like you * +

dgsn 25.07.14 - 03:02am

@ intended - 24.07.14 - 07:32pm
O MY WORD ! Can a person be so stupid . I really can't believe it . Its worse than a joke. Its a sin to be alive with a brain like that . Suddenly I believe in mursay killings and it is all your doing

''Hurr durr you are stupid'' Intendeds only response to everything. * +

intended 25.07.14 - 03:10am

@ dgsn - 25.07.14 - 03:02am
''Hurr durr you are stupid'' Intendeds only response to everything.

Only to persons borned brainless . If there is ever a brain transplant I want yours . It's still brand new , Never been used before. * +

cyberman 25.07.14 - 04:02pm
joke from 3 idiots so u watch hindi movies hmmmmmmmmmmm * +

cyberman 25.07.14 - 04:03pm
and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page