! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 97/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
intended 23.07.14 - 07:58pm

@ say.what - 22.07.14 - 11:06pm
I wouldn't waste your energy, the only other person so 1sided is intended

Im not onesided , I'm telling you the truth and you are to bilnd to see . To spiteful to hear . To uneducated to understand * +

cyberman 23.07.14 - 08:00pm
lol * +

vybz_201 23.07.14 - 08:01pm
no point arguing with some Israeli citizens cos dey are brain washed by their government.. if Palestinians are so free why is their a wall around Gaza? why are people (even citizens jus sending aid from countries like england, turkey etc) refused entry into Gaza?.. Why are Palestinians evicted from their homes so Israeli people can move in to their homes?.. Yeah some Palestinians are extremists that make things worse but saying stuff like killing 1000 kids jus for 3 kids shows ur not right in the head.. When Hitler was gassing jews left right and center Palestine took in Jews.. The FACT is Israel never existed before world war 2 and was given to Jews by Britain who had no right to give someone elses land away which they don't own.. If any country should have given up land it should have been Germany.. All i can see is a country trying to get rid of all Palestinians for good so its all just a jewish state * +

0gypsy0 23.07.14 - 08:10pm

@ xfrankie - 23.07.14 - 03:00pm
i'm afraid i see no hope in sight either, hypothetically! if ummati had a rocket launcher and intended a battle tank, is it a question of whether they'll fire at eachother, or its about who fires first

lol * +

0gypsy0 23.07.14 - 08:12pm

@ intended - 23.07.14 - 07:58pm
Im not onesided , I'm telling you the truth and you are to bilnd to see . To spiteful to hear . To uneducated to understand

laugh3.gif * +

0gypsy0 23.07.14 - 08:12pm

* +

vybz_201 23.07.14 - 08:26pm
I don't agree with anyone who kills citizens whether they are Israeli or Palestinian.. But Israel are as 10x worse then Hamas because they are using massive bombs to kill alot of innocent people.. Palestine doesn't have an army so their is no need to use that much force when they could easily send in ground troops who can target people who fire at them.. Ive seen pics of babies blown in half.. Are they terrorists aswell?.. There are plenty of videos out there where kids are playing football and have been kidnapped by the Israeli army or even worse blown up.. I doubt Palestinians have special affects software to fake it.. Israeli people sit ontop of hills cheering and eating popcorn while watching bombs rain down on Gaza like its some film.. Humanity has gone down the toilet all over the world and it makes me sad dat we can move foward with technology etc, yet we can't live tgeva in peace * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index