! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 96/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
urvoice1 22.07.14 - 10:39pm

@ ummati - 22.07.14 - 10:09pm
Since July 8, Israel has killed 569 Palestinians, 110 of whom were children. 76 were civilians. In the same period of time, Palestinians have killed 28 Israelis, none of whom were children. 7 were civilians.

Contrary to U.S. media spin, the violence didn't begin when the three Israelis were abducted and killed in June. From January to June of this year, Israeli forces abducted at least 2,330 Palestinians, and killed approximately 30 Palestinians, 4 of whom were children. But Americans didn't hear about it because the media didn't think their lives mattered.

Read more: http://cnif.us/1nvR4QT

Yet rockets fired into israel increased in the first five months of 2014. Figures mean diddley at the end of the day, if it isn't palestinians dying, it's israelis living in daily fear. If a person has their car stolen, they're a victim, if a person has their dinner stolen they are a victim too. Over and over people use the scorecard method to point blame at one side (mostly) which I find laughable because when I look at atrocities elsewhere, human life is so cheap to islamic extremists. Sick of people supporting one side over the other in this conflict. * +

say.what 22.07.14 - 11:06pm
I wouldn't waste your energy, the only other person so 1sided is intended * +

viking13 23.07.14 - 01:29am

@ intended - 22.07.14 - 04:47am
How can Israel be the aggressor ? They didn't start the fight , they said stop the rockets and there will be peace . Palestinians don't lern . Haven't learned the lessons from the past . Like I said in the beginning before the war , donte poke a sleeping lion .

A lion is a noble creature. Your troops are not. Your troops are just as bad as the hamas fighters....bloodthirsty savages that have no place in this day and age. You will destroy Palestine and then you will fight the rest of the surrounding areas and you will bomb each other in to the stone age. Then there will be NO Palestine and No Israel and a few others too will get destroyed. I wont miss ya, not many will elsewhere either. * +

viking13 23.07.14 - 01:34am

@ intended - 22.07.14 - 10:22pm
It is not the 1st time you are using your a*se to think instead of your brain .

Do you still while watching all this death and destruction? You must get a every tine you hear of a Palestinian death! * +

viking13 23.07.14 - 04:30am
What! Censorship! Does he w.a.n.k. over the destruction and get a stiffy over the deaths! * +

intended 23.07.14 - 04:43am

@ viking13 - 23.07.14 - 04:30am
What! Censorship! Does he w.a.n.k. over the destruction and get a stiffy over the deaths!

You are talking like this every time you discovered you were wrong . Words dont hurt me . * +

xfrankie 23.07.14 - 03:00pm

@ say.what - 22.07.14 - 11:06pm
I wouldn't waste your energy, the only other person so 1sided is intended

i'm afraid i see no hope in sight either, hypothetically! if ummati had a rocket launcher and intended a battle tank, is it a question of whether they'll fire at eachother, or its about who fires first * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index