! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 181/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 17.08.18 - 11:41am

@ manszar - 17.08.18 - 03:01am
its called a occupation for a reason facepalm.gif

There is NO occupation. Only anti Semites are calling it occupied areas. * +

0gypsy0 17.08.18 - 02:08pm

@ antibacterial - 17.08.18 - 11:41am
There is NO occupation. Only anti Semites are calling it occupied areas.

I was wondering when you going to pull out the race victim card lol.gif it usually happens when one runs out of arguments.
And for your information arabs are semites.
Again you proved how ignorant you are, it's not a surprise but I thought you know at least what semitic people are.

**Some recent genetic studies have found (by analysis of the DNA of Semitic-speaking peoples) that they have some common ancestry. Although no significant common mitochondrial results have been found, Y-chromosomal links between Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East like Arabs, Jews, Mandaeans, Samaritans, and Assyrians/Syriacs have shown links, despite differences contributed from other groups (see Y-chromosomal Aaron).

A DNA study of Jews and Palestinian Arabs (including Bedouins) found that these were more closely related to each other than to neighboring Arabs

Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashke , Sephardic and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians/Syriacs, Samaritans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage which can be genetically mapped back to the ancient Fertile Crescent, but often also display genetic profiles distinct from one another, indicating the different histories of these peoples.**
(source :[link]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people[/link]) * +

0gypsy0 17.08.18 - 02:21pm

@ antibacterial - 15.08.18 - 02:45pm
If you know their history, you will know that Israel gave them those areas to live on after the war but there were rules attached to the agreement. Palestine is not doing as they promised.

pmpl.gif
This is how the sh*t started with the 1st idiot who invaded it:
''7 For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills;
8 a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey;
9 a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills.Deuteronomy 8:7-9''
Desert gypsies!
Later you've lost everything. Next, you have to thank Europe, especially England (unfortunately ) for having a country named Israel. Sad but true. Now there are protests against the occupation of palestine but all this could have been avoided, we're with Palestine but unfortunately it doesn't help much. * +

manszar 21.08.18 - 04:47am

@ antibacterial - 15.08.18 - 02:45pm
If you know their history, you will know that Israel gave them those areas to live on after the war but there were rules attached to the agreement. Palestine is not doing as they promised.

israel cant give what they dont own. you live in the past cause you think countries can still take land by force, it dosnt work like that anymore * +

manszar 21.08.18 - 04:48am

@ antibacterial - 15.08.18 - 02:47pm
This makes it clear that you don't have a clue of what is really going on in that area.

bored.gif * +

manszar 21.08.18 - 04:52am

@ antibacterial - 17.08.18 - 11:41am
There is NO occupation. Only anti Semites are calling it occupied areas.

lol.gif the cry of anti Semites has become useless because of fools like you who use it at every chance you get to mask the fact that you have lost all arguments. * +

antibacterial 21.08.18 - 09:25am

@ 0gypsy0 - 17.08.18 - 02:08pm
I was wondering when you going to pull out the race victim card lol.gif it usually happens when one runs out of arguments.
And for your information arabs are semites.
Again you proved how ignorant you are, it's not a surprise but I thought you know at least what semitic people are.

**Some recent genetic studies have found (by analysis of the DNA of Semitic-speaking peoples) that they have some common ancestry. Although no significant common mitochondrial results have been found, Y-chromosomal links between Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East like Arabs, Jews, Mandaeans, Samaritans, and Assyrians/Syriacs have shown links, despite differences contributed from other groups (see Y-chromosomal Aaron).

A DNA study of Jews and Palestinian Arabs (including Bedouins) found that these were more closely related to each other than to neighboring Arabs

Genetic studies indicate that modern Jews (Ashke , Sephardic and Mizrahi specifically), Levantine Arabs, Assyrians/Syriacs, Samaritans, Maronites, Druze, Mandaeans, and Mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common Near Eastern heritage which can be genetically mapped back to the ancient Fertile Crescent, but often also display genetic profiles distinct from one another, indicating the different histories of these peoples.**
(source :[link]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people[/link])

Tell me where do the Palestinian people came from ? I dont play any race card .The Palestinians are not from Israel. Red some history books. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index