! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 162/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
say.what 27.08.14 - 09:27am
Unbelievable * +

manszar 27.08.14 - 10:33am

@ joe999 - 26.08.14 - 03:16pm
I'm not Israeli I'm British! I don't see another solution honestly. I asked u and u asked for my opinion. Unfortunately when you're dealing with an extreme killing machine like Hamas who are hell bent on violence, I don't see another way. Why don't u give another solution? Is it because u believe Israel should be wiped off the map as well?

I asked the question because I knew your answer. Just wanted you to say it. So others can see you for what you are. I have said many times what I think israel should do. And none of them involved israel being wiped of the map. * +

manszar 27.08.14 - 10:41am

@ say.what - 26.08.14 - 09:15pm
Except it's not the most densely populated place on earth is it

So out of all that this is the s**t you take from it. Go on then tell us what is the most populated and were does gaza come in in terms of population. Let me tell you you ignorant fkwit even if it was the 20th most populated it is still too populated to think you can fire artillery into it without killing civilians. UNBELIEVABLE WHAT IDIOT THINKS THAT IS EVEN WORTH SAYING * +

say.what 27.08.14 - 11:01am
20th is not even close either, what I take from it is if the person can't even get that part correct then the rest of what they said is probably rubbish as well, I hear Israel is quite populated also but hamas still fire into it, trouble with you is you very rarely have anything to say but still insist on saying it * +

manszar 27.08.14 - 11:04am

@ say.what - 27.08.14 - 11:01am
20th is not even close either, what I take from it is if the person can't even get that part correct then the rest of what they said is probably rubbish as well, I hear Israel is quite populated also but hamas still fire into it, trouble with you is you very rarely have anything to say but still insist on saying it

Come on then show the stats and sources. trouble with you is everything you say is s**t. * +

manszar 27.08.14 - 11:08am

@ say.what - 27.08.14 - 11:01am
20th is not even close either, what I take from it is if the person can't even get that part correct then the rest of what they said is probably rubbish as well, I hear Israel is quite populated also but hamas still fire into it, trouble with you is you very rarely have anything to say but still insist on saying it

Its about how to stop the rockets. Persecuting Palestinians isn't going to do that is it. so instead of constantly winging about hamas what we have to do is start winging about israel because its there behavior that has to change to make a change. * +

say.what 27.08.14 - 11:49am

@ manszar - 27.08.14 - 11:04am
Come on then show the stats and sources. trouble with you is everything you say is s**t.

I don't need to I know it's wrong information, if what I am saying is s**t put up or shut up * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index