! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Syria exposed - Page 1/10

Subject: Syria exposed
Replies: 68 Views: 7080
> »
jlh1182 11.06.14 - 06:11am
Now after years of war and destruction in syria the assad regime has granted an amnesty to militants in return for an end to fighting, many militants have stated that they were paid and fed lies to bring down the regime by saudi/qatari western intrests, should there be an investgation of our own officials and their involvement? * +

jlh1182 11.06.14 - 06:17am
The media agencies also are complicit in the syrian affair, altho they may have made efforts not to use outright lies the agencies have failed to report the whole story and lend toward further confusion and ultimately more people fighting and dying, i say investigate them all.. * +

jlh1182 11.06.14 - 06:29am
From the start it was suspected to be sponsored regime change fostered by political think tanks around the world, with cries for democratic reform in the begining we all watched the push for violence, rather than the push for peace, the 'friends of syria' meetings were about getting money and weapons to the combatants, civilians joining a cause which by uk laws has many of theses rebels flagged as terrorists now, are they welcome back? * +

jlh1182 11.06.14 - 06:43am
And what say you who promoted the war, you who happily lavished in the propoganda in the moment of crisis, syrians are not and were not being massacred enmass like it was claimed, it was terrorists who killed the civilians for refusing to fight.. Shame on you, shame on them.. * +

9362 11.06.14 - 08:06am
no investigation at all,no one should believe anything what the assad regime claims * +

9362 11.06.14 - 08:12am
Anybody who knows anything about Syrian history would know that there were thousands of syrians who because of atrocoties comitted by assad's father would be seeking for any excuse to attack the regime.The arab uprising was that excuse * +

9362 11.06.14 - 08:17am
you just sound like an apologist for a dictator pw * +

jlh1182 11.06.14 - 09:12am
93 im dealing with facts here, the amnesty has been granted and rehabilitation of combatants has already begun, i dont believe what they say, jus seeing what i see.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search