! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I will hang b4 I convert 2 islam... - Page 1/31

Subject: I will hang b4 I convert 2 islam...
Replies: 212 Views: 18858
> »
recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:05pm
More on the christian woman in sudan bein sentenced to death, had to start this topic because admin saw fit to lock the original topic even tho it is an ongoing current news story... Wife set to hang for marrying Christian U.S. citizen gives birth to baby girl in squalid jail * +

recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:06pm
A doctor who is facing execution in Sudan for marrying a Christian gave birth to a baby girl in prison today.Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.The baby was born in the hospital wing at Omdurman Federal Womens Prison in North Khartoum and is said to be healthy. * +

recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:06pm
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, her lawyer Mohaned Mustafa Elnour said: 'This is some good news in what has been a terrible ordeal for Meriam.'I am planning to visit her with her husband Daniel later today. I think they are going to call the baby Maya. * +

recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:07pm
Meriam, 27, was sentenced to death by hanging earlier this month after being found guilty of converting from Islam to Christianity and marrying a Christian man, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, who lives in Manchester, New Hampshire.She will receive 100 lashes before she is executed - sometime in the next two years. * +

recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:09pm
In a heart-wrenching conversation with her husband during a rare prison visit, Meriam told him: 'If they want to execute me then they should go ahead and do it because Im not going to change my faith.An Islamic Sharia judge said she could be spared the death penalty if she publicly renounced her faith and becomes a Muslim once more.Meriam insists she has always been a Christian and told her husband she could not 'pretend to be a Muslim' just to spare her life. * +

recurv11 28.05.14 - 01:11pm
good on ya girl clap2 * +

mandain 28.05.14 - 01:23pm
Good on ya girl? She is about to die and that's what you have got to say? Not a thing about how much of a religious zealot she is? * +

ladibud 28.05.14 - 01:23pm
i heard that she will only be excuted in 4 yrs time? ... anyway, i would pretend to convert tbh, then get the fk out of that country for my child's sake alone. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-31
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search