! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Son of God - Page 1/38

Subject: Son of God
Replies: 262 Views: 19201
> »
alvar89 22.05.14 - 05:28pm
Jesus is Gods ONLY begotten Son.
John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes
in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order
that the world might be saved through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is
condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

A son of a human can onbly be a human. A fish can only produce fish. So if God Himself has a Son then The Son can only be God. * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 05:28pm
No one except God can forgive sins.
Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins.

So if Jesus forgives sins that makes Him what?

Mark 2:
5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, Son, your sins are forgiven. 6 Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts, 7 Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?

Luke 7:
48 And he said to her, Your sins are forgiven. 49 Then those who were at table with him began to say among[h] themselves, Who is this, who even forgives sins? 50 And he said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace.
* +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 05:31pm
Who else would be granted dominion over everything?

Daniel 7:
The Son of Man Is Given Dominion

13 I saw in the night visions,
and behold, with the clouds of heaven
there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
and was presented before him.
14 And to him was given dominion
and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed.

Mark 14:
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, Have you no answer to make? What is it that these men testify against you?[g] 61 But he remained silent and made no answer. Again the high priest asked him, Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 62 And Jesus said, I am, and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven. * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 06:56pm
YWHW has no God He is the highest. * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 06:56pm

@ ben20 - 22.05.14 - 06:54pm
'the Son of the Blessed . ' Blessed ? Who blessed ?

God * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 07:10pm

@ ben20 - 22.05.14 - 07:04pm
49 Then those who were at table with him began to say among(h) themselves, Who is this, who even forgives sins? Jesus only told abt her that her sins are f0rgiven. Coz Angel Gabriel told Jesus abt tht by Allah's Will .

There was no angel there. Do you know why those ppl got theyre sins forgiven? * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 07:16pm

@ ben20 - 22.05.14 - 07:10pm
:) Which God ?

The God of Israel I AM or YHWH. The Father of Jesus. * +

alvar89 22.05.14 - 07:17pm
Wikipedia: For Jewish people YHWH is the most holy name of God, as written in the ancient Hebrew language. The language has no vowels, so the pr*nunciation is not agreed on. However, most academics agree that Yahweh is the most accepted way to say it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search