! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians.. - Page 1/3

Subject: Christians..
Replies: 15 Views: 1857
> »
tokage 11.05.14 - 01:15pm
Do u feel, think or believe it really matters what day u hold as the Sabbath? Be it a Saturday or a Sunday, in some cases even a Friday. * +

obsidian21 11.05.14 - 01:27pm
tbh no it doesent matter. I think all that God wants is a day to commemorate the day when he finished to build the world. each of them chose that day by their own understanding. none of them is wrong imo. * +

xfrankie 11.05.14 - 01:42pm
the only Sabbath is saturday, Christians worship on sunday in remembrance of the Resurrection, it doesn't matter what day though * +

nolisto1 11.05.14 - 02:43pm
Atheists say the darndest things. You couldn't be more wrong gypsy. Even if you had tried. No offense though. * +

ogbede 11.05.14 - 03:24pm
bible teaches about sabath day i think it matters alot! * +

guyver 11.05.14 - 03:28pm
there is no sabbath in the modern world. the world doesnt stop

i remember when i first started working when i was 16, i made it clear i wouldnt work sundays. when asked why, i simply say 'i dont work on sundays.' its my choice. if you ask me to work on a day, im free to say no.

they then rewrote the contract/terms of employment so you basically had to work when asked. so, you could say no, but then they'd fire you.

now, i work sunday all the time. and to be honest i dont even care anymore.

you need to buy food on sunday, so people have to work. you need to fill up your car with petrol on sunday, so people have to work. people are still sick in hospital on sunday, so people have to work.

the idea you can set aside a day for sabbath is really unrealistic and altogether pointless. * +

obsidian21 11.05.14 - 03:39pm
I think ppl worked on the sabbath day even in those ancient times. there were soldiers and guards that worked on the sabbath day. nowadays things are mixed up, now we live amongst ppl of different religions and beliefs but we all want a free day from work, even if it cant be sunday in some cases. in the modern day this is our sabbath and the religious ppl eventho they work in the day which represents the sabbath for them they go to church to honour God. the sabbath is to honour God either you go to work or not. * +

cheeky63 11.05.14 - 03:44pm
i remember when i was young we had to go to church on a sunday if we didnt it was a mortal sin now ppl dnt have to go out the door lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search