! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Closed Books - Page 8/9

Subject: Closed Books
« <> »
tokage 25.04.14 - 06:57am
i don't really think a chat site is a place where u get to see the real majority, on a chat site u are more likely to get the outcasts, the ppl who don't fit well in society, not sayin all the ppl on a chat site, not at all... but u will find the worst of the worst in here, religious or not. * +

recurv11 25.04.14 - 07:13am

@ cyberman - 24.04.14 - 06:41pm
it was revealed to the messenger peace be upon him and had to be written down thts obvious unless ur a moron

And the 'messenger' had to have it written on his behalf because he was also as thick as shiit in the neck of a bottle... * +

newt182 25.04.14 - 08:17am

@ cyberman - 24.04.14 - 05:51pm
well in that case so have u...

I haven't bet my life on a book. * +

newt182 25.04.14 - 08:18am

@ ben20 - 24.04.14 - 06:09pm
:D atheists dnt even knw what they are f0ll0wing .

Atheists don't follow anything, there is nothing to follow, you do what ever you want to do. * +

tokage 25.04.14 - 08:38am
Lol * +

tinydude 25.04.14 - 12:32pm

@ tokage - 25.04.14 - 06:51am
sorry but i have seen many Atheists that are as thick as pig s**t too nd can't think for themselves at all either lol they may not follow a god, but they do follow someone or somethin... be a another persons ways etc. so religion or lack of doesn't automatically make that ppl think for themselves at all wink2

I think as a bench mark a person has to be pretty dumb to believe in the things in the bible or quran, (especially those which are not possible, or have been since proven to be wrong) with no evidence to support it, but believe it just because it is written and because others believe it, in fact not just dumb but completely and shamelessly ignorant of the discoveries that have been made since then which contradict it. * +

tinydude 25.04.14 - 12:48pm
If they thought for themselves objectively, they'd realise what a con and a huge bs story religion is.

I admire it for it's success with nothing to back it up, it really is a well honed and brilliant con, but I despise it for how it holds progression in the world back, and how people use it to manipulate the thoughts and actions of others.

I can see that at one time we needed it, what better a thing to fear than a vengeful God and eternal hell to make people behave and stay in line.

But now we have seen through it and it's doing more harm than good, we need to evolve past it and stick to reality imo. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index