! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The cult of Islam - Page 34/38

Subject: The cult of Islam
« <> »
urvoice1 29.04.14 - 11:07pm

@ cyberman - 29.04.14 - 10:56pm
im a muslim by choice r u thick or wat?

But you made that choice before you knew of the flying horse, which you obviously now embrace, you would look kind of stupid otherwise, given that it's allahs orders that it's ok to marry kids...according to Ben, I just wondered what kept you in islam. That is all. * +

cyberman 29.04.14 - 11:33pm
evolution might be limited Allah is not Allah has created all creatures some discovered some yet to be Allah creates what He wills His command is be and it is that is the Might of Allah ur Lord and my Lord The Lord of the worlds i choose to accept u dont thats the only difference between u and I * +

urvoice1 29.04.14 - 11:35pm

@ cyberman - 29.04.14 - 11:33pm
evolution might be limited Allah is not Allah has created all creatures some discovered some yet to be Allah creates what He wills His command is be and it is that is the Might of Allah ur Lord and my Lord The Lord of the worlds i choose to accept u dont thats the only difference between u and I

He aint my lord, never was, never will be because I don't believe he exists. If you can accept the cancer that is islam, the dark underbelly of islam, then that is your choice, you made your bed * +

cyberman 29.04.14 - 11:37pm
Still ur Lord rebellion wont help u and our bed r our graves * +

urvoice1 29.04.14 - 11:40pm
Dont.gif no, he isn't, for the reasons stated above. * +

cyberman 29.04.14 - 11:49pm
u cant change that fact say what u like * +

urvoice1 29.04.14 - 11:50pm
Fact pmpl.gif fkwit * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page