! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Oranges are not the only fruit - Page 5/5

Subject: Oranges are not the only fruit
« <
urvoice1 5.05.14 - 11:17pm
Ironically, john thomson is seen making a bacon butty in the latest kingsmill advert. Facepalm.gif * +

ogdenz 5.05.14 - 11:35pm
As long as the option to buy non halal is there I don't mind. * +

smohamed 6.05.14 - 10:33am

@ campa - 20.04.14 - 04:07pm
It's not right, I want to know my bread has been slaughtered in a humane way

hehe .. anyways its a business strategy.. Guy Shepherd, category director at Allied Bakeries, said: This demonstrates our dedication to catering to differing consumer needs. The accreditation means that its easy and simple for retailers and consumers to be confident that these products are suitable for a Halal diet... that being said i just drank kosher coffee the other day ..lol its all about the money.. * +

mikeymk 6.05.14 - 01:56pm
Theres a big difference between someone saying your product satisfies their food standards requirements, and someone telling my daughter she has to sit at the back of the classroom and cover her face because shes a girl.

The infiltration of islam is happening, in some cases aggressively and I believe bad practice is being smuggled in with it. This in my opinion is something that should be resisted, just as the n.a.z.i regime was.

But lets not loose the plot and just attack anything we deem related to it, such as an innocent food standard accreditation. That would be like refusing to eat at a restaurant because the griddle was made in west germany.

Vegetarians dont support the british meat industry, yet you dont mind eating tomatoes that are accredited by the vegetarian standards outfit.

If my Jaffa Cakes happen to satisfy halal acreditation, fair play. But stop serving bacon, on the basis that it will offend muslims, then try to serve me chicken, and i'll boycott you strictly. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index