! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Get out of jail free, marry your victim - Page 1/4

Subject: Get out of jail free, marry your victim
Replies: 23 Views: 1874
> »
urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:18am
GEORGE TOWN: A 25-year-old man who earlier admitted to three charges of sexual offences against a disabled teenage girl, plans to marry the 14-year-old.

He also changed his plea to not guilty.

Muhamad Hunain Shah Sufi told the Sessions Court he intended to meet the girls family with the possibility of marrying her.
* +

urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:19am
Hunain had on Friday pleaded guilty to all three charges when he was charged at a magistrates court here and the case was fixed for sentencing at the Sessions Court yesterday.

However, when the case was called up, he changed his mind and withdrew his plea of guilt.
* +

urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:20am
The offences under Sections 376 and 377B of the Penal Code carry a jail term of up to 20 years and possible whipping upon conviction.

DPP Lim Cheah Yit urged the court not to grant bail to Hunain in view of the seriousness of the offences, the girls age and physical disability, and her vulnerability as she and Hunain knew each other.

Hunain, in seeking bail, then said he wanted to meet the girls family and might marry her.

The shame should be firmly on the r*pist, and him alone. Not on the victim and her family. Backward fkwits. * +

jlh1182 16.04.14 - 12:23am
ur obsessed with sad stuff like this, i bet theres news clippings all over ur bedroom wall pmpl.gif * +

urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:25am
Obsessed ? How ironic. At least newspapers would have reading matter, unlike the creases in your tinfoil lol.gif * +

urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:28am

@ jlh1182 - 16.04.14 - 12:23am
ur obsessed with sad stuff like this, i bet theres news clippings all over ur bedroom wall pmpl.gif

No comment on the story, rather have a pop at me. Sums you up, just a sad c**t without a clue about real issues * +

9362 16.04.14 - 12:32am
so backward and sad * +

urvoice1 16.04.14 - 12:34am
Enough about jlh digits, what's your view on the topic ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page