! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 24/30

Subject: Israel
« <> »
itstragik 10.10.14 - 03:59pm
yawn couldn't be arsed reading all the posts on this topic the vast majority of modern jews originate from khazaria they have no historical association with the land known as israel * +

itstragik 10.10.14 - 04:06pm
fake israel state it's the home of the palestinians and they have been slaughtered and driven out of their homeland by people like the rothchilds they even used family crest the star of david on the flag and hide behind the jewish name because anyone says different its anti semetic even though anti semetic is anti arab ? * +

itstragik 10.10.14 - 04:07pm
rothchild zionism i rest my case :) * +

cyberman 14.10.14 - 04:38am
Rotten hearts lead to rotten actions/decisions * +

urvoice1 27.10.14 - 05:36pm

@ cyberman - 14.10.14 - 04:38am
Rotten hearts lead to rotten actions/decisions

They sure do.... Tensions between Israel and the Palestinians threatened to rise to a dangerous new pitch on Wednesday when a three month old baby girl died after a car ploughed into a busy tram stop in Jerusalem at rush hour in what police said was a deliberate terror attack. * +

urvoice1 27.10.14 - 05:37pm
The driver of the vehicle was in custody after being shot and wounded by officers near the scene of Wednesday's incident, which happened at the Ammunition Hill station, outside the city centre. The detained man was reported to be Abd al-Rahman Shaloudi, 21, a Palestinian from Silwan in East Jerusalem, who had served three jail sentences for security offences, including stone throwing. * +

0gypsy0 30.10.14 - 11:53am
No,it's not * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark