! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 18/30

Subject: Israel
« <> »
dgsn 22.07.14 - 06:31pm

@ intended - 22.07.14 - 06:35am
To be exact it is a 1967 invention.

All the history I have been reading says otherwise. But Im still waiting for you. Or at least point me to the proper history books. * +

aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:32am

@ intended - 20.07.14 - 07:42am
All so called Settlements are build on Israeli soil . There is no Palestinian state . Nobody can take away what belons to Israel . Those peaces of land were promisd to them with sertan conditions that they don't respect and now they are loosing promised land . Because of this ongoing attacks they are going to loose even more . That is part of the deal .

Israel never existed before 1948, and any educated person would know this. Israel is using a strategy where they spread lies to people so that they think Hamas is a terrorist organization, cause if they wiped out the Palestinians all at once, more people would stand against them. This way, it looks like they're defending themselves just because they say that Hamas uses human shields (which is false), when the reality is that they secretly kill innocent Palestinians on purpose and then point the finger at the so called terrorist organization. An example going by the disgusting Zionist logic: If you r*pe and abuse a woman, she's not supposed to resist because it's not peaceful. Remember, peace does not always mean justice. * +

aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:34am

@ intended - 20.07.14 - 09:45pm
Well even the UN can't tell Israel what to do on its own teretory . Let me remind you , the UN is one of the bigest finantial injecktions in Gaza . They will say anything agenst Israel . Theier human rights department was cought spreding lies about Israel .

You have no idea what you are sayingslap.gif * +

bozzalad 23.07.14 - 12:03pm
israel could face war crimes trials after recent attacks... * +

manszar 23.07.14 - 12:56pm

@ intended - 22.07.14 - 06:35am
To be exact it is a 1967 invention.

in 1988, Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat declared the independence of the State of Palestine on the 1967 border * +

aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:25pm

@ intended - 21.07.14 - 04:48pm
This is a big fat joke ! Wikipedia will give you propoganda news for the left and for the right . It depends who you are seporting. Get real History .

Palestine belongs to the Palestines. Israel doesn't exist since we who believe now that this is wrong! Shame on israel!!! F*ck netanyahu Obama!!!!! * +

aeroplane 31.07.14 - 12:26pm
Israel shouldn't even exist! Jews were refugees who came into PALESTINIAN LAND! YES THE PALESTINIANS ALLOWED THEM. Now they make the people who once sheltered them refugees. And kill them. Bite the hand that fed them. They hate muslims ? Ungrateful pigs. They will get what's coming to them In shaa Allah. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index