! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is it that - Page 1/35

Subject: Why is it that
Replies: 241 Views: 29800
> »
s.mcclel 6.04.14 - 11:51pm
Religion science have this rivalry between them?Do you really believe that if either one of them were ever proven to be the truth one hundred percent and beyond reasonable doubt that it would instantly eliminate the opposition beyond reasonable doubt again?Is it not more conseviable that they could live hand in hand in the perfect world?All I want to know is what's with all the disharmony between them as I see it almost as like a religious vendetta * +

urvoice1 7.04.14 - 12:10am
Takes me back to David Livingstone, from Blantyre. Who was able to reconcile his belief and science. * +

newt182 7.04.14 - 12:49am
Huh? Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. * +

newt182 7.04.14 - 12:55am
Science is not a belief and there is no need for it to be 'proven true'. * +

s.mcclel 7.04.14 - 01:00am
So,explain the obvious atmosphere between the two.The second most common disagreements I've read in these forums is between the belief in religion and science....why though? * +

alvar89 7.04.14 - 05:22am
Science is not against creation. Darwinism and evolution is. Theres alot of science on the creation side also with alot of things to back it up for anyone willing to see it. But i doubt the majority want to see the other side and see its possibility. That would mean there is a God and thats not acceptable is it. It would be too harsh for people living in denial. Creation has no tax payers money backing it like evolution has so no wonder its smaller. Corruption at its finest yes.gif Evolution theory is the biggest lie ever made. * +

alvar89 7.04.14 - 05:29am
Ofcourse theres truth mixed in it. Just like poisoning a rat you dont use 100 percent poison but mix it up with real food. It tries to take science under its wing but its easily separable. * +

dgsn 7.04.14 - 07:04am

@ s.mcclel - 7.04.14 - 01:00am
So,explain the obvious atmosphere between the two.The second most common disagreements I've read in these forums is between the belief in religion and science....why though?

Religious fundamentalists can not handle the fact that there books are more than a little outdated and plain silly. there is no competition between science and religion, there are just religious fundamentalists who refuse to accept anything that does not agree with their dogmatic beliefs. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search