! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The problem of world insurgency...is not muslims b - Page 1/1

Subject: The problem of world insurgency...is not muslims b
Replies: 7 Views: 1755

basboy 20.02.14 - 11:43am
I will explain myself not to hurt anyones feeling but to speak the truth. I have live with good and bad muslims just as i have lived with dangerous and friendly christians. My discovery came from the holy wars(jihad) fought by prophet mohammed. First,i want to state that i live in a country that is presently witnessing first hand barbaric insurgency where thousands of both christians and muslims have been killed by a west african devilish group and i even live in the lion's den(if u undstand that idiom). So i am speaking from personal experience not hear says. * +

basboy 20.02.14 - 11:52am
Secondly, most of these groups have a common name attached to them. Jihad, mujihadeen,majuhadeen, etc. All these mean the same thing; holy wars. Why would these groups attach holy war to their terrorist activities? How did they universally come about with that name and even proclaim boldly that any muslim that does not aggree with their ideology is not a true muslim but a kafir? * +

basboy 20.02.14 - 11:55am
Like i said i will tell you that the problem of world insurgency is...not muslims but...the koran! * +

basboy 20.02.14 - 12:37pm
Now there are tons of verses that validates open aggression to infidels or unbelievers, and thats what boko haram, al qaeda, alshabab, taliban, majuhadeen, hezbollah,etc use as their islamic foundation. If you think i am lying, when you meet a muslim ask these three questions: 1) has the quoran been tampered,altered or changed, they will tell you NO. * +

basboy 20.02.14 - 12:56pm
2)does this groups have preachers who preach, motivate and teach them from the quoran? They will tell you those groups have preachers. 3) are those groups islamic organizations? Some will say yes, others will say no. It doesnt matter, we all know that theyre all being sponsored by arabian petro dollars. Now my question is this: how would a muslim who believed that the quoran has not being altered, and also aware that these devils have islamic preachers who preaches and recites from the quoran now turn and say these blood thirsty groups are not islamic groups? We are not babes, these groups take their action from the quoran!! No one can hide that any more. * +

basboy 20.02.14 - 01:13pm
Why some muslims are opposed to open aggression ideology is because 1)they received western education. 2) civilization has removed most barbaric mentalities from them. If they had been groomed in crude islamic education in their entire existence, they will be the same as these groups they claim to oppose. * +

d14nova 20.02.14 - 09:45pm
no,extreemism and radicalization spreaded mostly from secular education for example osama is an engineer not from islamic traditional education then very easy to defeat in debating againts their interpretation in any religion issues * +

urvoice1 20.02.14 - 10:06pm
Secular radicalisation ?chin *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search