! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 92/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
0gypsy0 1.10.14 - 02:20pm

@ xfrankie - 1.10.14 - 01:18am
hey, pull up a chair, join us, this here is 'atheist la theist' restaurant, no starters, just one unchangeable daily, main course of sweet and sour i'm smarter than you, (always with both) with a side of riducle and contempt, for a wine pairing 1923 chateau la pointless...no specials, last one tried was an utter disaster...cash only..bon apetite

lol.gif * +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 04:38pm

@ lakeoffire - 1.10.14 - 09:54am
Most of Bible stories r strawberry fields, in other words stories written by people experimenting with drugs but, no smoke without fire. Rather believe in God 'n' his crew than some big bang that created life. Only a r*tard would believe that we evolved from an ape and a big elephant from an ant etc

Yes only a r*tard would believe that. * +

manszar 2.10.14 - 02:21pm

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 04:01pm
1 John 4:8, Romans 5:8, Deu 32:4, Matt 5:48, 1 John 4:16, 1 John 5:7, 2 Cor 13:11, JOHN 17

None of these say God existed in perfect love before creation. You just mashed a few passages that say god is love and god is perfect. The words God existed in perfect love it just emotional word play nothing more. And if you wanted to explain how god did that wouldn't it be easy to just say,, god is love and perfect. How is it you could not even conjure up those words? * +

xfrankie 2.10.14 - 05:10pm
big ups dawg, o read em, nice going man, you forgot to add God is Eternal, and the Glory and Love in Jesus before the foundation of the world, i feel like father who's just had a baby, one day you'll look back at ur reply and be like..oh dear! * +

manszar 3.10.14 - 12:49am

@ xfrankie - 2.10.14 - 05:10pm
big ups dawg, o read em, nice going man, you forgot to add God is Eternal, and the Glory and Love in Jesus before the foundation of the world, i feel like father who's just had a baby, one day you'll look back at ur reply and be like..oh dear!

if i missed it, it was deliberately so, , if i percieve a similar answer to a question, i let it go, i will only respond in as far as the Words in the book. if He only says He eternally existed in Perfect Love, * +

manszar 3.10.14 - 12:53am
Which still does not answer the question. Can love cause suffering? * +

xfrankie 3.10.14 - 05:08am
lets address some simple issues, if the answer is confusing, help me narrow some responses, how do you define the word LOVE and SUFFERING, unambigiously? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index