! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 91/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
dgsn 1.10.14 - 01:03am

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 05:09pm
curious how do u distinguish instinct from emotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9egfYCv08qg Baby elephants mourning their dead mothers. If they were running on 100percent instinct they would go straight to another female elephant to feed. * +

xfrankie 1.10.14 - 01:08am

@ dgsn - 30.09.14 - 05:42pm
So am I as well as us who also happen to be animals. Many species display wide ranging emotions.

i've read you labour to explain evolution to creationists, and it will immediately become apparent to the open-minded that you don't mean a fly becomes an elephant, or a chair a person, even though ur view is known i may not agree, if ur goin to say ur open minded to a believer, make some exceptions, like to anything but your Living God, it may sound ironic but it shows you get what they say/think * +

xfrankie 1.10.14 - 01:18am

@ nitebtch - 30.09.14 - 03:22pm
lol dogma dawkins or dogma religion hm such choice i can't decide think i'll create my own reality thanks and not go with any of those teachings it's never helped anyone period telling others to limit themselves !

hey, pull up a chair, join us, this here is 'atheist la theist' restaurant, no starters, just one unchangeable daily, main course of sweet and sour i'm smarter than you, (always with both) with a side of riducle and contempt, for a wine pairing 1923 chateau la pointless...no specials, last one tried was an utter disaster...cash only..bon apetite * +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 01:25am

@ xfrankie - 1.10.14 - 01:08am
i've read you labour to explain evolution to creationists, and it will immediately become apparent to the open-minded that you don't mean a fly becomes an elephant, or a chair a person, even though ur view is known i may not agree, if ur goin to say ur open minded to a believer, make some exceptions, like to anything but your Living God, it may sound ironic but it shows you get what they say/think

Huh? * +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 01:27am
Never mind, I have come to the conclusion that you cant back anything you say up. * +

manszar 1.10.14 - 07:54am

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 04:10pm
this is a good question, find a person that interpets that verse as such, let me know before you ask them, so i can be there to hear the answer, that way at least some things we can agree on,

So you are not one with the holy ghost? You are not filled with The holy ghost? And it does not communicate with you in any shape or form? Correct? * +

lakeoffire 1.10.14 - 09:54am
Most of Bible stories r strawberry fields, in other words stories written by people experimenting with drugs but, no smoke without fire. Rather believe in God 'n' his crew than some big bang that created life. Only a r*tard would believe that we evolved from an ape and a big elephant from an ant etc * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index