! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 90/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
dgsn 30.09.14 - 05:42pm

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 05:19pm
I'm referring to animals, unless you say an animal can afford an occasion to chose how it feels

So am I as well as us who also happen to be animals. Many species display wide ranging emotions. * +

manszar 1.10.14 - 12:50am

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 03:57pm
then how do all other speicies survive without emotions, it appears to me, ur suggesting, feel loss for a specie to survive,

Through fear mostly. But animals can also feel happy. Ever come back to the house to a waiting dog? Pretty happy to see ya. Feeling sad about death is without a doubt important for the survival of the human species. * +

manszar 1.10.14 - 12:51am

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 05:19pm
I'm referring to animals, unless you say an animal can afford an occasion to chose how it feels

Do you choose to feel sad? * +

xfrankie 1.10.14 - 12:52am
@dgsn there it is again, popular and influence may not always be the same, esp not in my context, and where a person impliedly or expressly assigns a special meanin to a word, you adopt it, that way your bias does not become a communication barrier, * +

manszar 1.10.14 - 12:53am

@ xfrankie - 30.09.14 - 04:06pm
oh you know, your i'm a sworn enemy stuff, of all things Biblical,

Im not a sworn enemy of truth. And if you or anyone can show me truth, it would be greatly appreciated. * +

dgsn 1.10.14 - 12:58am

@ xfrankie - 1.10.14 - 12:52am
@dgsn there it is again, popular and influence may not always be the same, esp not in my context, and where a person impliedly or expressly assigns a special meanin to a word, you adopt it, that way your bias does not become a communication barrier,

Ok then. Jesus was influential, now prove those influential stories are true. * +

xfrankie 1.10.14 - 01:02am

@ xfrankie - 1.10.14 - 12:52am
@dgsn there it is again, popular and influence may not always be the same, esp not in my context, and where a person impliedly or expressly assigns a special meanin to a word, you adopt it, that way your bias does not become a communication barrier,

breaking the barriers is part of being open-minded its why i bug you bout it, coz you don't get it, you don't hav to agree with me, only show you know what i'm saying, don't ask for evidence when you know you couldn't care less, you prove it when you think i say because the Bible is popular its true, that how u come up with you said nothing comments, or telling me we're animals, even though i'm already aiming at a distinction * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index