! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Creation VS Evolution Theory - Page 86/96

Subject: Creation VS Evolution Theory
« <> »
manszar 30.09.14 - 12:37pm

@ xfrankie - 29.09.14 - 05:25pm
emotion aids in how things ought to be, not how things should be..its hurt when ppl die, so we ought to prolong death as best as we can, ur argument that that's how things are, is unsustainable coz of among other things our emotions, they're a compass towards God,

emotions are a driving meconium for the human body for how things are. without them we would not be bothered to do anything other than eat and poo, if we did not feel a loss for those that die we would not care who dies and as a species we would die. as for emotions, being a compass towards God. are you only including the good emotions in this statement.? * +

manszar 30.09.14 - 12:42pm

@ xfrankie - 29.09.14 - 05:31pm
if i missed it, it was deliberately so, couple o things, 1. just coz you rephrase a question doesn't mean my answer will change, if i percieve a similar answer to a question, i let it go, its hard to tell when ur being you or u genuinely seek an answer, 2. i can only respond in as far as God reveals in His Word, if He only says He eternally existed in Perfect Love, don't ask me how,

can you show me where God said he eternally existed in Perfect Love. that way I can read it for myself. * +

manszar 30.09.14 - 12:47pm

if i missed it, it was deliberately so, couple o things, 1. just coz you rephrase a question doesn't mean my answer will change, if i percieve a similar answer to a question, i let it go, its hard to tell when ur being you or u genuinely seek an answer, 2. i can only respond in as far as God reveals in His Word, if He only says He eternally existed in Perfect Love, don't ask me how,

when ur being you? what do you mean by this? * +

manszar 30.09.14 - 01:00pm

aren't you filled with the holy ghost? why cant god provide you with an appropriate answer? actually when you think about it, as you are so filled with the holy ghost asking you a question is as good as asking god, is it not? * +

valatine 30.09.14 - 02:08pm
If God can do everything this would include preventing themselves from doing something. If they could do it then they would be limited and not omnipotent. but if they couldn't then they wouldn't be omnipotent anyway * +

valatine 30.09.14 - 02:09pm
If there was an omnipotent god .could he or she or it create a boulder so large that they couldn't lift it ? . since an all powerful god could do anything they should have the power to lift anything. They should also have the power to make something big enough that they can't lift. * +

manszar 30.09.14 - 03:12pm

@ valatine - 30.09.14 - 02:09pm
If there was an omnipotent god .could he or she or it create a boulder so large that they couldn't lift it ? . since an all powerful god could do anything they should have the power to lift anything. They should also have the power to make something big enough that they can't lift.

humans lift things, says a lot when you have to pit God against Gods self. God cant beat Gods self so therefore God is bla bla. bla * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-96
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index