! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Singularity Consciousness - Page 1/2

Subject: Singularity Consciousness
Replies: 9 Views: 984
> »
halo5 13.12.13 - 09:04pm
Do you think it exists? If it does, can we conclude that the Omega Point is God? * +

ogdenz 14.12.13 - 12:50am
Doesn't the fact that your asking other people's opinion kind of answer the first of your questions for you? * +

teddig 30.12.19 - 11:21pm
the big bang is bo11ocks, something exploded out of nothing, that alone should ring alarm bells, but for it to be a random accident that we are here, its impossible man * +

disarrayed 31.12.19 - 01:06am
An omega point according to scripture is Lucifer .. * +

lugus 1.01.20 - 06:10pm
It's called Chaos theory teddy boy are far more explanatory that living on a flat earth worshipping a sky daddy that is supposed to be benign but allows innocents to suffer and the greedy to prosper * +

disarrayed 2.01.20 - 04:11am
Science be like its a singularity, no wait its chaos theory, on no wait its a unified field theory, so basically your answer is I dunno what consciousness is or how it came about * +

ogdenz 2.01.20 - 02:48pm
According to Buddhism consciousness has no discernable beginning. Each moment of consciousness stems from the previous moment. The natural state of awareness before thoughts impose themselves.
Furthermore their is no thinker experiencing the thoughts...thoughts without a thinker. * +

teddig 5.01.20 - 08:49am

@ lugus - 1.01.20 - 06:10pm
It's called Chaos theory teddy boy are far more explanatory that living on a flat earth worshipping a sky daddy that is supposed to be benign but allows innocents to suffer and the greedy to prosper

there you go again making up a bunch of lies again, when did i ever say anything about a sky daddy, so stop branding me with lies, ive told ye on numerous occassions, this time ye better heed them ok? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search