! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

convert or else - Page 29/56

Subject: convert or else
« <> »
recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:13pm
Headteachers are warning that schools across Britain have been targeted in an alleged Islamist plot to take over classrooms.The National Association of Head Teachers said it had serious concerns about attempts to alter the character of at least six schools.It also warned that efforts to infiltrate classrooms were not limited to Birmingham and were likely to be affecting other major towns and cities. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:14pm
The union said concerted efforts had been made to infiltrate state schools and run them according to strict Islamic principles. While the body did not name the additional areas affected, there are concerns over schools in Bradford, Manchester and parts of East London, according to theDaily Telegraph.Russell Hobby, NAHT general secretary, said some teachers were being appointed because of their Muslim faith rather than their skills. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:15pm
There was also evidence of pressure being brought to bear on heads to adopt certain philosophies and approaches.Speaking ahead of the unions annual conference in Birmingham, he said: We ourselves have concerns about what has been going on in and around half a dozen of those schools.There have been things going on inside our schools which would make some of us feel uncomfortable. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:16pm
Meanwhile, it has been claimed that dozens of teachers pushed out of schools by an alleged Islamist takeover plot are too afraid to speak out because of gagging orders.Birmingham MP Khalid Mahmood said at least ten teachers told him they were made to sign agreements offering cash in return for their silence. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:16pm
The latest allegation of the so-called Trojan Horse plot whereby Muslim extremists infiltrate state schools and run them according to Islamic principles was made last night as Ofsted announced inspections at a further three schools, bringing the total to 21.Birmingham City Council is also investigating 25 schools. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:18pm
Noshaba Hussain, a moderate Muslim former headmistress of Springfield Primary, was forced out of her job bya well-organised and sinister group of extremists more than 20 years ago.The 69-year-old told the Mail she was made to sign a confidentiality agreement, or gag, that threatened to withdraw her pay-off of a few months salary if she spoke to the press. * +

recurv11 3.05.14 - 01:18pm
She claimed false rumours were spread about her by the Muslim governing body untilshe was sacked by Birmingham education chiefs for what was described as a loss of faith and trust in the head by the governing body.It was all done through my union, she said. I was told if I spoke to the press about what happened to me I would have to return the money. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-56
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index