! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Update - Page 1/4

Subject: Update
Replies: 26 Views: 2023
> »
vampboy 5.09.13 - 09:57pm
Just wanted to let you guys know that I got admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic university which offers an internationally recognized Law degree from university of London. I shall be moving to Hong Kong within a few days or so... Why did I post it here? It's kind of like a thank you post, as I, undeniably have learned a lot from this forum and many of you guys which has enabled me to grow more mentally to a certain extent. And despite the fact that I felt like an utter failure throughout the years, seems like destiny has finally decided to be on my side. Now my aim is basically to promote the betterment of humanity. winner.gif Have a great day/night! And thank you everyone once again! * +

recurv11 5.09.13 - 10:00pm
congrats, well done, hav fun... * +

bozzalad 5.09.13 - 10:25pm
Have a great time and be successful * +

iilmadme 5.09.13 - 10:41pm
it's great news happy.gif well done,vamp hug.gifx * +

ummati 5.09.13 - 11:15pm
grats, * +

urvoice1 6.09.13 - 12:37am
Law degree, R n B forum..... remember this if you remember nothing else, r*pe victims are just that, victims. They are not to blame, no matter what anyone says * +

kristy59 6.09.13 - 12:39am
congrats and well done hug xx * +

vampboy 6.09.13 - 12:41am

@ urvoice1 - 6.09.13 - 12:37am
Law degree, R n B forum..... remember this if you remember nothing else, r*pe victims are just that, victims. They are not to blame, no matter what anyone says

You didn't need to tell me something like that, I'm not Aijaz! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index