! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Syria Update - Page 1/14

Subject: Syria Update
Replies: 95 Views: 8972
> »
mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:43am
As salamu alaykum. Here i will update every news about syria. InshaAllah * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:45am
RAQQA- tabaqa Significant defections within the tabaqa Airport and major clashes between the assadi soldiers and dissidents inside theairport and the escape of more than 200 military personnels to Deir ez-Zor * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:46am
The arrival of a new batch of stinking bodies of the brigade Abou El Fadl Muttah alAbbas to Basra and some areas of Baghdad and there are a total of corpses have not been sent so far to the relatives are waiting for the arrival of first batch with dozens of wounded, most of them in critical situations .. To hell and evil hypothalamus * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:47am
Damascus: Jobar: circinatefront of the South, The help of Allah just destroying another tank on Jobar front by the Mujahideen Brigade Harun alRashid * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:47am
From Aleppo. The mujahideen raids new District Governor's Palace and violent clashes with security forces have left a large number of officers and soldiers in the ranks of the assadis. Allah is the greatest and glory to Allah * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:48am
From HAMA strait Castle, defection of 60 from the assadi military army and entering the village and civilians refused handing them over at the request of the army and now unrelenting bombardment on the village .. * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:49am
From IDLIB- Violent clashes Mujahideen fought on the western entrance to the city and the terrible state of fear and panic between shabeeha after mujahideen battalions targeting several assadi shabiha sites at thewestern entrance of the city and are still sounds of mortar shelling and machine guns in that region. * +

mohsin11 30.08.13 - 10:49am
Hezbulshaytan leadership, Declares wide spread alert in the ranks of the hezbulshaytan demons in the southern suburbs of Beirut, the Bekaa Valley and southern Lebanon, (I don't have further information on what's going on ATM, but Iassume its to secure regime defectors coming into Lebanon) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search