! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 389/487

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
iminuru 28.04.17 - 02:10pm

@ miaiad - 24.04.17 - 01:26am
lookaround

wa laa tarkanoo elalladzeena zalmoo, fa tamassa kum_unnaar, wa maa lakum min_doonellah min awliyaa... * +

miaiad 1.05.17 - 05:16am

@ iminuru - 28.04.17 - 02:10pm
wa laa tarkanoo elalladzeena zalmoo, fa tamassa kum_unnaar, wa maa lakum min_doonellah min awliyaa...

wave.gif out of context. * +

kristy59 1.05.17 - 08:05am
Happy May Day everyone grouphug * +

kristy59 4.05.17 - 12:38am
And after a good days work, sleep well so your body can relax and be refreshed for a new day sleep2 * +

trailrunner 5.05.17 - 06:45pm
hi I have a friend who I feel is a gambling addict. he's always buying scratch cards and in the arcade on those slot machines. he seems ever so excited as if he thinks he will win. I was doing a little research earlier and noticed that the slots were designed by psychologicalists who know how to get u trapped in gambling by the sounds, lights, images etc.. it's almost like mind control when u think about it. I did mention this to him but he doesn't seem interested but instead chasing the losses or hoping to win big. what advice would you give if it was your friend? * +

trailrunner 5.05.17 - 11:53pm
I think 'one track mind' rings true at here. u see its like I can't get through to him and I think he's lying to me at times saying it's all good and he's winning regularly. I feel he's chasing the losses. he's in the arcade many times a week and I don't think those slots will payout everyday lol its almost like he needs to hit rock bottom before he realises the situation. * +

kristy59 6.05.17 - 09:24am

@ trailrunner - 5.05.17 - 06:45pm
hi I have a friend who I feel is a gambling addict. he's always buying scratch cards and in the arcade on those slot machines. he seems ever so excited as if he thinks he will win. I was doing a little research earlier and noticed that the slots were designed by psychologicalists who know how to get u trapped in gambling by the sounds, lights, images etc.. it's almost like mind control when u think about it. I did mention this to him but he doesn't seem interested but instead chasing the losses or hoping to win big. what advice would you give if it was your friend?

Thats a hard one really but you could suggest he only spends a certain amount each week n puts his winnings in a jar... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index