! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 325/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
iilmadme 10.02.16 - 11:48am

@ kristy59 - 10.02.16 - 08:23am
Good morning everyone. I have just got over the sickness bug sick

oh nasty,glad ur feeling better kristy hug.gifx * +

iilmadme 10.02.16 - 11:52am
it's my first year for everything still..at christmas i had the opportunity to ask the people 'what do u all do at church at christmas' so i had a bit of a clue.but i've never come across the ash wednesday thing.there's a communion service tonight * +

alvar89 10.02.16 - 06:47pm
Hello everyone! God bless you all thru the Messiach!! hello.gif * +

alvar89 10.02.16 - 06:51pm

@ iilmadme - 10.02.16 - 11:52am
it's my first year for everything still..at christmas i had the opportunity to ask the people 'what do u all do at church at christmas' so i had a bit of a clue.but i've never come across the ash wednesday thing.there's a communion service tonight

Lol i only just today heard about that ash wednesday and now here the 2nd time today lol.gif Looked it up on the wikipedia and seems a large variety of denominations follow it. Not the Church i go to so i guess thats the reason of not knowing or that i have only been a believer for 2 years lol.gif * +

alvar89 10.02.16 - 06:52pm
Ash Wednesday, a day of fasting, is the first day of Lent in Western Christianity. It occurs 46 days (40 fasting days, if the 6 Sundays, which are not days of fast, are excluded) before Easter and can fall as early as 4 February or as late as 10 March. Ash Wednesday is observed by many Western Christians, including Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and Roman Catholics
Wikipedia * +

iilmadme 10.02.16 - 07:41pm
i've wanted to wander in for the whole of the easter thing for years..i tried,i walked in.it was too intimate,too light in there.i know i would have got too nervous.so i left..im getting so sick of how bad my anxiety is getting,really sick of myself.i told the guy on the door that i'd try again another time.he wished me a nice day tomorrow.what does that even mean? Is tomorrow a thing? * +

iilmadme 10.02.16 - 07:43pm
thanks alvar hug.gif well tomorrow is normally a fellowship meeting,there's usually between 3 and 6 of us.i can ask if i missed much * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index