! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 296/482

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
alvar89 3.12.15 - 09:19am
A great day for you all to walk with the Lord happy.gif * +

iilmadme 4.12.15 - 12:11am

@ kristy59 - 3.12.15 - 08:37am
hug how are you? Not a good time of the year for you but with the love of your family n friends you will get thro it x

hi kristy hug.gif im doing ok,thanks.not really looking forward to christmas.i may spend some of it with my friends,it'll be different at least.n i imagine there will be things going on at church that i'm not used to.there's some sort of annual remembrance day at the hospice where my bf was registered on sunday.i think they write cards for all the lost loved ones for the tree or something.my mom wants to go.my bereavement support people are based there * +

iilmadme 4.12.15 - 12:13am
how are u doing,kristy? x hi alvar,pieter n cille hug.gif * +

kristy59 5.12.15 - 09:33am

@ iilmadme - 4.12.15 - 12:11am
hi kristy hug im doing ok,thanks.not really looking forward to christmas.i may spend some of it with my friends,it'll be different at least.n i imagine there will be things going on at church that i'm not used to.there's some sort of annual remembrance day at the hospice where my bf was registered on sunday.i think they write cards for all the lost loved ones for the tree or something.my mom wants to go.my bereavement support people are based there

That sounds lovely n you should go to it. The xmas tree is the tree of light n ppl write msges to love ones n hang them * +

kristy59 5.12.15 - 09:39am
It brings ppl together and the msge you write n hang from a branch makes you feel your love one is still with you. * +

kristy59 5.12.15 - 09:49am
I have heard its a lovely service as everyone there has lost someone so you are not alone n can feel the warmth. * +

kristy59 5.12.15 - 09:51am
xmastree * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-482
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark