! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 293/484

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trailrunner 28.11.15 - 09:52pm
with all the reported disasters u see lately do u feel its like the end? it's interesting as the christians of the past thought it was the end back in world war 2 but time went by. i wonder do u see it as a test from 'god' or do u feel its negative energy that is effecting the peoples mind causing them to do the damage? negative energy i prefer that word rather than demons as its very movie like. its said spirits can influence people, could this explain the happenings of today that are in the paper and the news yeah. * +

kristy59 30.11.15 - 08:56am

@ trailrunner - 28.11.15 - 09:52pm
with all the reported disasters u see lately do u feel its like the end? it's interesting as the christians of the past thought it was the end back in world war 2 but time went by. i wonder do u see it as a test from 'god' or do u feel its negative energy that is effecting the peoples mind causing them to do the damage? negative energy i prefer that word rather than demons as its very movie like. its said spirits can influence people, could this explain the happenings of today that are in the paper and the news yeah.

These people are just evil and use their God as an excuse to kill people ... GOD would weep at their acts. * +

kristy59 30.11.15 - 08:59am
grouphug good morning everyone, i hope everyone has been keeping well. * +

irnbrux 30.11.15 - 09:31am
Gooood mooorning hug.gif * +

alvar89 30.11.15 - 10:33am
A great day to everyone! God bless you all in Jesus name! Grouphug.gif * +

cille_s 30.11.15 - 11:35am
Have a great day to all ppl here! God bless your day :) finally posting something again in this topic hehe.gif * +

alvar89 30.11.15 - 11:41am

@ cille_s - 30.11.15 - 11:35am
Have a great day to all ppl here! God bless your day :) finally posting something again in this topic hehe.gif

Great day to you also hug.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-484
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum