! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 275/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 6.10.15 - 09:17am
I have never had the dream again or anything like it. * +

iilmadme 6.10.15 - 02:41pm

@ trailrunner - 6.10.15 - 12:52am
have you ever had a dream with jesus in? I did once and it creeped me out and he looked at me quite seriously and raised both hands up towards a blinding light which is where I woke up remembering it so clearly , I still remember it to this day it was that strong. from what I've heard your dreams are symbolic and not actually a real situation like you think lol it sure was an interesting scenario though for a non christian to see in dream.

maybe u should look into what u really want,if u want to be a christian yet * +

trailrunner 6.10.15 - 09:35pm
I like to think im kind of half way there but I've read certain passages where 'god' seems to be warning about certain things and I dont think 'god' would like my exploring nature where I research anything really. I feel 'god' would be angry at me lol I see 'god' is rather strict and warning people to not consult any spiritual people. you can understand due due to the dangers there. you cant really force it I mean people will go to where they feel drawn too when they are ready, it's their journey :-) * +

kristy59 7.10.15 - 08:34am
Consider your life as a gift from the Creator. Your gift back is letting him fill it with joy. Luke 6:38 * +

kristy59 7.10.15 - 08:40am
The words in the Bible contain so much life and power. They're stronger than any therapy. God can give you a word that goes back into your past, and heal your yesterday, secure your today and anchor your tomorrow. Start tapping into that power today. Ephesians 3:20 * +

joe.sa 8.10.15 - 05:40am
Hallo all, Hope you are fine. Have a good day!!! * +

xxlee 8.10.15 - 10:47am
And you to joe * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page