! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 274/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
iilmadme 5.10.15 - 12:25am
hi propidol hug.gif * +

xxlee 5.10.15 - 01:04am
I missed songs of praise today. * +

iilmadme 5.10.15 - 11:02pm
there are things i just dont want to think about right now,things like death.it doesnt affect my faith.i need to leave some things as questions in my mind,open ended * +

trailrunner 6.10.15 - 12:52am
have you ever had a dream with jesus in? I did once and it creeped me out and he looked at me quite seriously and raised both hands up towards a blinding light which is where I woke up remembering it so clearly , I still remember it to this day it was that strong. from what I've heard your dreams are symbolic and not actually a real situation like you think lol it sure was an interesting scenario though for a non christian to see in dream. * +

kristy59 6.10.15 - 08:43am
Morning propidol hello nice of you to pop in * +

kristy59 6.10.15 - 08:47am

@ iilmadme - 5.10.15 - 11:02pm
there are things i just dont want to think about right now,things like death.it doesnt affect my faith.i need to leave some things as questions in my mind,open ended

hug your mind will block out the things you find upsetting. When you feel stronger you will be able to cope better. * +

kristy59 6.10.15 - 09:11am
Dreams are usually a continuation of what happened earlier on in day or a few days earlier n without you realising play on your mind when you go to sleep. I remember when my dad died i dreamt 3 men were in my room looking at me, 1 was my dad, the other his brother and the 3rd man i didnt know, they didnt say anything but i wasnt scared and just felt love n warmth. When i told my mum the next day she said dad wanted to show his daughter to these people and perhaps the 3rd man was Jesus. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index