! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 260/484

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
pieterpj 31.08.15 - 06:55pm
Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find, keep knocking, and the door will be opened Mt 7:7 ISV * +

nukeme 31.08.15 - 10:47pm
What Christian music do any of you listen to? * +

kristy59 1.09.15 - 07:24am

@ iilmadme - 31.08.15 - 11:38am
oh,ive just been looking at some stuff that some people think only baptized christians should take part..at fellowship i asked about baptism,n they had me make statements of my faith and welcomed me in,so i felt i could

Didnt you get baptized as a child? This church you are attending sounds very welcoming, are they the quakers? * +

kristy59 1.09.15 - 07:37am

@ trailrunner - 31.08.15 - 11:46am
thankyou for chats at here its very interesting for me with an exploring mind :-)

A spiritual mind works in different ways i think, someone i no took it very serious and started harming themselves, whats that all about? * +

alvar89 1.09.15 - 08:19am

@ nukeme - 31.08.15 - 10:47pm
What Christian music do any of you listen to?

Have not looked into it very much yet only got saved 1 and a half years ago. Listened djjireh on youtube was pretty nice. Search for one of his mixes named You came near it has a great message of the cross in it. * +

iilmadme 1.09.15 - 10:09am

@ kristy59 - 1.09.15 - 07:24am
Didnt you get baptized as a child? This church you are attending sounds very welcoming, are they the quakers?

no,my parents felt i should choose my own way later..it's a church of england one.i need to check some of this stuff * +

kristy59 1.09.15 - 11:38am
The church does sound very nice iilmadme, to be baptized shld be straight forward altho not sure how they wld wet your head unless they get you to dunk your head in the font lol I no the baptist church get you to walk into a sort of swimming pool which just happens to be near their alter, floor opens n this pool there. I was going to have my son baptized there but thought better of it and like your parents decided he cld chose when he got older. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-484
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index