! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 258/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trailrunner 30.08.15 - 12:29am
thanks :-) I see you feel it's demonic but im rather curious myself. I've got the feeling that e.t's have no connection to the dark ones, instead just doing their own thing and have knowledge to share due to observations overtime. each to their own view. I find it very interesting to explore :-) * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 05:14am
Did not say they have to be demons (evil spirits) I believe demons have no physical body as they are the spirits of the destroyed nephilim (some translate giants) mixed breed. Theres 2 choices. 1st fallen angels (playing some twisty game) who are in rebellion against the creator (most of them were chained up) 2nd Gods angels (doubt they would come and explore openly ). Personally i dont like to use that word angel rather messengers because ppl have twisted the word angel into something there not and its confusing ppl. UFO-s are something unknown to those who dont know what they are. They are from another planet or even dimension aka the heavens in the bible. A more intelligent and superior lifeform that can travel between dimensions not being affected by the radiation from the sun or the fact that the cosmos is brutal to organic lifeforms. Sounds very similar to the men God sent here to deliver His messages and who fought the rebels also. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 05:16am
Most superior beings from the past ppl worshipped as gods were not good mostly evil. I would not trust them by any means. * +

iilmadme 30.08.15 - 12:53pm
well that was interesting today,a proper sermon and communion happy.gif * +

pieterpj 30.08.15 - 02:57pm
Rom 10:13 (ESV2011)
For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. * +

trailrunner 30.08.15 - 10:46pm
intresting thanks :-) so have any of you seen jesus, I can imagine you felt his presence but have you had any spiritual experience you would like to share? I've read some intresting reports that were life changing for many people. * +

kristy59 31.08.15 - 10:13am

@ iilmadme - 29.08.15 - 09:56am
aww Lol.me n my bf could never talk about what would happen afterwards,or at the end,or how long he had.he chose not to think about it,i think that was good for his frame of mind..i've become completely fixated on my cats,they have the full force of my affections now,poor little things probably wish i would stop it lol

Animals are a comfort they tend to sense there is something wrong n do miss your partner as well. They are more then happy for you to show more affection n comfort them. Altho it can be a little uneasy when they asleep then suddenly sit up and look at the door lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index