! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 256/482

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
iilmadme 27.08.15 - 10:44pm
honestly,u can just get on with life (what actual choice do u have?) but it still goes on internally * +

iilmadme 28.08.15 - 07:57pm

@ kristy59 - 27.08.15 - 10:26pm
If you or anyone else is ever in sussex, uk, go and visit The English Martyrs Church, Goring Way, Goring-by-Sea. Not only is their ceiling painted like the Sistine Chapel but the church has a lovely atmosphere.

i found some pictures,it looks nice in there * +

alvar89 28.08.15 - 08:19pm
Whatever church building all of you children of God go to just remember we all belong to one church! The Church of Christ!! happy.gif
1 Corinthians 12
12For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ * +

kristy59 29.08.15 - 09:07am

@ iilmadme - 27.08.15 - 10:44pm
honestly,u can just get on with life (what actual choice do u have?) but it still goes on internally

My friend said that 'what choice do i have' but i think you need time to come to terms with what has happened, when your ready you then move on which you are doing now iimadme, the love of the person you have lost will never leave you but now you can cope n ready to face the world again. * +

kristy59 29.08.15 - 09:24am
This will put a smile on your face ... My friends husband had a terminal illness and was told he only had a few months, my husband n i met up with them one lunch time and while chatting her husband said 'she going to replace me with a dog' asking what he meant, my friend answered 'well he wld never allow me to have any pets so when hes gone im going to get a dog' I laugh now but cldnt see the funny side at the time. * +

kristy59 29.08.15 - 09:34am
She did get a dog but as she is alway out and the dog obviously needed her company and messed all over her house, she gave it back to pet rescue, she now has 2 cats who are more independent n dont mind being left all day but they are company for her at night. * +

iilmadme 29.08.15 - 09:56am
aww Lol.me n my bf could never talk about what would happen afterwards,or at the end,or how long he had.he chose not to think about it,i think that was good for his frame of mind..i've become completely fixated on my cats,they have the full force of my affections now,poor little things probably wish i would stop it lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-482
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index