! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

heaven ? - Page 1/4

Subject: heaven ?
Replies: 26 Views: 2204
> »
slwnoris 19.06.13 - 09:03pm
who believes theres is a heaven, and if so on what facts do you base your views * +

townsend 19.06.13 - 10:50pm
I believe in heaven cos it says in bible n that word of God * +

urvoice1 19.06.13 - 10:52pm
oh dear * +

slwnoris 19.06.13 - 11:55pm
well lets take this farther, who can prove the bible was written by god, has anyone ever found the first bible written. and lets face it the bible seems to CONtain a number of acts that can never be proved, the parting of the seas for one. * +

mandain 20.06.13 - 12:28am
Singing heaven is a place on earth * +

mandain 20.06.13 - 12:31am

@ slwnoris - 19.06.13 - 11:55pm
well lets take this farther, who can prove the bible was written by god, has anyone ever found the first bible written. and lets face it the bible seems to CONtain a number of acts that can never be proved, the parting of the seas for one.

The parting of the Red Sea has been proven scientifically a theory at least, a rare weather event phenomenon on the shallowest end strong winds can lift enough water * +

slwnoris 20.06.13 - 01:51am
that just proves my point it was something that can be explained away and not some piece of god works * +

slwnoris 20.06.13 - 01:58am
now lets take another thing, god is said to be everything and made us, now why does he let babies die of cancer and other illness and even lets babies be still born and cancer, or deaf and blind now he must be sick to do that what has a baby done to deserve all that, not to forget the pain and heart ache the mother and the father has to go though * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search