! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

to believe in God.. - Page 1/4

Subject: to believe in God..
Replies: 26 Views: 2542
> »
tokage 30.04.13 - 06:28am
Is no guarantee of going to a 'better' place.. To believe in ur God is no guarantee that u won't end up exactly where u assume all Atheists are going.. U cannot believe in God nd see it as a free ticket to treat ppl like cr*p... U can't believe in God nd think that empty words said to Him on a bended knee gives u freedom to treat ppl like cr*p.. Believing in God nd knowing He forgives us our sins is no reason to treat ppl like cr*p.. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 06:32am
how we treat those around us, how we treat the world nd all that share this world with us does matter... religion is supposed to be abt love, carin, helpin nd respectin, not to insult, mock etc.. so don't for one moment think u are better than a non believer when u treat them like they are idiots, scum, when u mock them etc.. don't for one minute think ur religion will then save u.. repentance with proud heart means nothin, repentance without tryin to change ur ways means nothin... * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 06:34am
i just thought i'd say coz i see so many believers actin like they are untouchable, that because they believe they will automatically go to their heaven though they treat ppl like used up rags... imo, the Atheist who treats ppl better has a bigger chance of goin to ur heaven. * +

maberry 30.04.13 - 07:24am
i think the whole God, belief, behaviour and afterlife thing is a big big mistery. we believe we know but we don't know anything. * +

krisp 30.04.13 - 09:02am
You make a good point tokage, nice post. * +

n1ck 30.04.13 - 10:08am

@ tokage - 30.04.13 - 06:34am
i just thought i'd say coz i see so many believers actin like they are untouchable, that because they believe they will automatically go to their heaven though they treat ppl like used up rags... imo, the Atheist who treats ppl better has a bigger chance of goin to ur heaven.

Tokage... Thank you for this great topic. you are right, but only until before your last point. You are right in that false prophets will not see heaven (see Matthew 7), but atheists have no chance either. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:10am
as u will see.. i said Atheists have a better chance than these 'believers'... * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:11am
so.. if as a believer they think Atheists have no chance of gettin to Heaven, then they kno their own chances. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search