! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

holocaust memorial day - Page 1/4

Subject: holocaust memorial day
Replies: 23 Views: 2520
> »
joe999 8.04.13 - 11:05am
Today is holocaust memorial day. A siren goes off around the entire israel and eveyone stops and stands for a minute to remember the victims of the holocaust. I witnessed it this morning on busy street. Everyone got out of their cars, deliveries stop, homeless ppl stop, and everyone almost without exception stops to pay their respects. Its one of the most incredible things i have witnessed. Check it out on youtube, holocaust memorial siren. Truly amazing whether your for or against israel. The re * +

joe999 8.04.13 - 11:06am
respect is unmistakable. may their blood be avenged. god bless. * +

tokage 8.04.13 - 11:26am
avenged? by whom may i ask, and from who? * +

tokage 8.04.13 - 11:27am
i would have had respect for this post, had u not added the last part btw. and i am sure that with that, u have opened a whole can of worms. * +

joe999 8.04.13 - 12:16pm
i dont care if u disagree with it. im not here to please ppl. why shouldnt their blood be avenged. i beleive in crime in punishment and i beleive they are getting theirr punishment in the next world. thats what i meant and thats what i believe! * +

vampboy 8.04.13 - 05:04pm
many were, but following orders only, atrocities during the war were committed from all sides, the allies were no saints either. * +

jeffwyer 8.04.13 - 05:58pm
I hope that's how they respect each other too. Pausing and bowing their head everytime they meet each other. But for the dead? No. Nothing you can do to those who were dead. * +

dgsn 8.04.13 - 06:11pm
Um it was. Nuremburg trials. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum