! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

my theory - Page 1/2

Subject: my theory
Replies: 8 Views: 1402
> »
shadow27 25.03.13 - 01:36am
about jesus, he could see quite far into the future. out of all possible worlds, the one where he set a good example to others and then sacrificed himself was the better one. he could see that all these people would call him the son of god etc etc no matter what he did, and whether or not it was actually true.. so he said be good to others and then went on his merry way :) * +

jeffwyer 25.03.13 - 03:08am
How do you consider this a theory? Can you first define what is a theory, then relate it to the text above. * +

broken1 25.03.13 - 05:11am
eyebrow * +

jlh1182 25.03.13 - 08:37am
interesting, for me its all down to how much belief i put into the scripture/words, ive followed a few passages that show insight to todays world or the future, at a certain point it takes pure faith to believe/understand whats written, i cant believe it all due to being realistic.. * +

jlh1182 25.03.13 - 08:59am
like how jesus treated the pharisees an what he said about them, other things like the time of coming in matthew, it sure looks like hes speaking of the zodiac/constilations, the house of the water bearer meaning the age of aquarius, which is after picese in heavens, before that was aries which was the age of moses, before that taurus bull worshiped in egypt and mesopotamia thru molech ect, its like a cryptic pattern but can be understood easily in todays world... But thats if u can believe it.. * +

jlh1182 25.03.13 - 09:04am
if u think about it, jesus was killed democraticly in some respects, he went to prison and the people were given a choice what to do to him, it was almost in the public intrest.. But what if jesus submission to the whole thing was him showing something to be realized later? * +

jlh1182 25.03.13 - 09:06am
rome was also a world government of the age.. * +

shadow27 25.03.13 - 09:59am
one thing that really made me think about this was the gospel according to judas.. chin the guy should be a saint, because when you think about it where would jesus be without him? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search