! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prisoner X - Page 1/2

Subject: Prisoner X
Replies: 14 Views: 1035
> »
mandain 14.02.13 - 10:41am
Has anyone heard of this? I read of it a couple of weeks ago, it's a prisoner being held in an Israeli prison nothing else is known about him, Israeli media etc are not allowed to report on him, it's only speculated that he is a Mossad agent and done something locked up in solitary, no one knows his name who he is. * +

mandain 14.02.13 - 10:44am
Now it's been revealed he is a dual national Australian/Israeli and he committed suicide in 2010 , his family didnt speak out all this time no one did chin I wouldn't mind some conspiracy input right now * +

mab21 14.02.13 - 10:45am
and he is still imprisoned after death?chin * +

mandain 14.02.13 - 10:50am
When I first heard of this prisoner x It sounded as if he was still locked up, just this mysterious prisoner that Israel didnt want anyone to know about, then all of a sudden he is an Aussie and dead for a couple of years already,, what did he do? And why did they wait this long to reveal who he is? Or actually why reveal it at all since his family is also quiet on it? * +

mandain 14.02.13 - 10:52am
No he was buried a week after he died, yet the mystery of prisoner x went on, and we just knew that he died * +

mab21 14.02.13 - 10:54am
i think it's a prisoner they elect every 4 years or so and keep him secret, blackmailin the country he belongs to. He can be either hypothetical or a real person lol. * +

shadow27 14.02.13 - 03:14pm
you can tell how much our government loves sucking foreign a*se by such examples. we don't care about our own.. just pretend nothing happened. sounds a bit Kafkaesque. i wonder if he even knew why he was in there. * +

kimjongl 14.02.13 - 03:31pm
just another example of the apartheid state. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum