! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP Delhi bus r*pe student - Page 73/77

Subject: RIP Delhi bus r*pe student
« <> »
ladibud 5.03.15 - 07:22am

@ aroob - 5.03.15 - 12:11am
the poor girl was assaulted and r*ped, i read a dr at the hospital told that they had puled her intestines out so people on here talking about forgivness and no death penalty should think again kuz this was worser then just r*pe

This s**t happens every day, get used to it, it is here to stay, it is becomin the norm, accept it and move on yawn * +

ladibud 5.03.15 - 07:25am
and yes, i remain anti death penalty for the precedence it sets.... and forgiveness just means lettin go of hate, anger, acceptin that nothin can change that what was done, it doesn't mean condonin, it doesn't mean no consequences, it means not lettin it have any more power over urself. how can any religious person not forgive yet expect forgiveness? * +

0gypsy0 5.03.15 - 10:36am
While she was helplessly screaming and crying , they were laughing and r*ping her.. They all have a low value of human life ,no empathy nothing. Death penalty would be to easy for them! Too quick. One day they'll die anyway. Cut their wee-wees ,put them in jail ! Let them go through hell , till death. * +

0gypsy0 5.03.15 - 10:44am
Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and we suppose to be the most intelligent life-forms on earth? In the interview it was said by one of these trashes that she should have accepted the r*pe ffs . * +

0gypsy0 5.03.15 - 01:42pm
*should have allowed the r*pe* * +

aroob 5.03.15 - 11:57pm
thick s**ts on here......... * +

0gypsy0 6.03.15 - 12:22am
eyeroll * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-77
+ my page
+ functions
3 search