! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why guns should be legal - Page 1/324

Subject: Why guns should be legal
Replies: 2264 Views: 56780
> »
fireyes 15.12.12 - 04:27am
The odds of being killed in a school shooting are 1 In 2million...190 times more likely to die in your own bathtub....28 times more likely to be struck by lightening...17 more times likely to be executed by your government...150 times more likely to be shot by a cop....now, what happened today is horrible. That guy should have killed himself instead of killing all those kids and people. But, cars kill people more than guns. Should we ban cars? * +

fireyes 15.12.12 - 04:31am
If making guns illegal will stop guns maybe we should ban crack.....wait chin....if guns are banned only criminals will have them. Today's act and what happened in china (today as well but with a knife) prove that guns arnt the issue. People will find away to kill. 50-60 years ago less gun regulations existed. Yet today, with more regulations we are seeing a increase in school and public mass shootings. Why? Guns are not the issue...obviously we are. * +

dgsn 15.12.12 - 04:33am
Types of guns need to be banned. There is absolutely no practical purpose for many types of guns sold to civilians other than to kill people. Someone who likes to let a few rounds off down the range with an uzi is not really a valid argument for having these types of weapons. * +

fireyes 15.12.12 - 04:37am
I have a tactical shot gun. I want to learn trap and skeet one day. When I find time. I also have a hand gun. Hubby owns a couple and we both have compound bows. We just like shooting. And the power behind a automatic assault rifle is awesome. For some people it is just about fun * +

budman 15.12.12 - 04:39am
what dgsn said. responsible adults who hunt or just want it for protection should be allowed to own a fire arm. Stricter laws about having a concealed fire arm are needed, and we need to get ride if these 'stand your ground' laws * +

fireyes 15.12.12 - 04:41am
Maybe if everyone carried we would have less crime. People would be to scared to try anything. Like that idiot who tried to hold up a gun store pmpl * +

iilmadme 15.12.12 - 04:41am
I dont know if fun is a gud enuf reason.Also,i dont think i can fully identify with the mindset of sumone who lives where guns are legal * +

fireyes 15.12.12 - 04:45am
It is fun though. Why should I give up my recreational activities that I do so safely because we have idiots. And as proven, he's under age for the guns he had. Idiots will get them anyways. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search