! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why guns should be legal - Page 318/324

Subject: Why guns should be legal
« <> »
ladibud 1.09.14 - 01:45pm
insults... well thats me told nd i am throwin my gun away... pmpl * +

propidol 1.09.14 - 02:18pm
Against the army being armed. Thats a curious notion. * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 04:13pm
well curious in the fact if you read all wars are manipulated on both sides by same force and financing both sides ect ect.. and still people join up to army why ?? it's all being operated behind closed doors jeez * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 04:15pm
hitler was financed by wall street bank of england ect ect... so was allied forces ect ect.. go read up on this stuff follow the money not the agenda at the time .. the agenda is already planned years ahead of time doesn't matter what side wins a war just the agenda and what it wants to change in society the s never went away they just hide behind words like democracy instead of an open dictatorship because people accept what they don't percieve tons of books films have hinted this stuff as long as i can remeber were being takin for a ride look at wars in middle east right now all planned w * +

itstragik 1.09.14 - 05:37pm
gandhi said even if you in a minority of one the truth is still the truth :) lol * +

propidol 1.09.14 - 06:13pm

@ itstragik - 1.09.14 - 04:13pm
well curious in the fact if you read all wars are manipulated on both sides by same force and financing both sides ect ect.. and still people join up to army why ?? it's all being operated behind closed doors jeez

Well that's not true. * +

ladibud 1.09.14 - 06:13pm
a child abuser and woman abuser really shouldn't be someone u look to for confirmation... but lemme guess, u didn't kno this. wouldn't surprise me tbh, u talk a lot but not much of it is sense or screams knowledge. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index