! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spirit or idol? - Page 1/40

Subject: Spirit or idol?
Replies: 278 Views: 12488
> »
northie 7.12.12 - 02:26pm
Can any muslim provide me with a verse from the quran or sunnah that specify that allah is a spirit and not a stone idol? * +

kekasih 7.12.12 - 02:28pm
neither... becuz in Quran, Allah SWT Said to say this to u--- 4. And there is none like unto Him. * +

kekasih 7.12.12 - 02:29pm
the full verse is like this--- 112.1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; 2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him. * +

bobdylan 7.12.12 - 02:34pm
5-- for he is jelly hehe .... that dosent really answer the question kek . * +

northie 7.12.12 - 02:34pm
Thx kekasih. You dont realise what you just admitted.. You are quick with quranic verses so I'll take your answer as being autthoritative. * +

kekasih 7.12.12 - 02:36pm
u see in Islam God is ONE. Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel. Prophets- Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Prophet Muhammad SAAW (peace be upon them all). so, Angels n Prophets are Servants n Messengers of Allah SWT. becuz... ALLAH SWT is ONE. n only ALLAH SWT is God. * +

bobdylan 7.12.12 - 02:38pm
all tho the questions odd , find a verse that says hes made of stone confused * +

kekasih 7.12.12 - 02:39pm

@ northie - 7.12.12 - 02:34pm
Thx kekasih. You dont realise what you just admitted.. You are quick with quranic verses so I'll take your answer as being autthoritative.

ofcuz muslims will take that Surah 112 is most Authority. i dont use my own words...thats our Faith. we cannot know HOW is ALLAH SWT made of...becuz its beyond our imagination...this would be enuff ''NONE same as ALLAH SWT''. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search