! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dual citizenship - Page 1/1

Subject: Dual citizenship
Replies: 5 Views: 1348

mandain 5.12.12 - 10:43am
How do you all feel about dual citizens or dual nationalities? Who here has it? And which do you identify you self with more? And when there is a sporting match between the 2 countries which side do you support? Last and most importantly if there is war between the 2 which side are you on?chin * +

vampboy 5.12.12 - 11:40am
Dual citizenships are good, they increase chances for their Citizens to compete globally.. nod not sure what I should identify myself as..British Pakistani could do I'm always with Pakistan if It's a cricket match against England and not sure about picking sides in War I had a very tough time answering your questions actually lol * +

fireyes 5.12.12 - 01:59pm
I know a guy who grew up in Canada. But had duel citizenship. He joined the US Army. There is another guy who makes videos I like. He is also Canadian American but he is in the Canada Army. They had it easier due to the chances that a war between the two would most likely never happen. But I asked the guy I personally know that same question. I guess it would go down to where their families are located * +

vampboy 5.12.12 - 02:02pm
My brother has a dual nationality, he is an American Citizen and also has a Pakistani passport.. Think I will ask him the same exact thing Pw asked here chin * +

fireyes 5.12.12 - 02:11pm
Well, you just have hard choices don't you? Lol * +

iemiem 5.12.12 - 04:01pm
i have dual citizenship . Chinese/South African .but i tend to lean more towards south africa.. than China but that's prob because I've been in sa longer .. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search